HugSQL is a Clojure library for embracing SQL.
- SQL is the right tool for the job when working with a relational database!
- HugSQL uses simple conventions in your SQL files to define database functions in your Clojure namespace, creating a clean separation of Clojure and SQL code.
- HugSQL supports runtime replacement of:
- HugSQL features Clojure Expressions and Snippets providing the full expressiveness of Clojure and the composability of partial SQL statements when constructing complex SQL queries.
- HugSQL has protocol-based adapters supporting multiple database libraries and ships with adapters for